[pchelpers] Re: vsmon error on reboot

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:35:22 -0500

You might try uninstalling Zonealarm again and re-install
an older version.
Sounds like you have two programs starting at the same time
which is messing up vsmon.error which is ZoneAlarm main
program.
That happen to me once with Zonealarm and Norton. After
contacting Zonelabs about it, they said that I had to change the order
that things started. They sent special instruction on how to do
that which I don't have anymore or remember how to do.
Pc