[pchelpers] Re: vsmon error on reboot

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:45:08 +1200

The message relates to components of Zonealarm called
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ZONELABS\VSMON.EXE
and
vsmonapi.dll
One way to stop these from firing up is to use a utility like
Startupcontrol to prevent it from loading. You should be able to use
that in safe mode if you have it.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246