[pchelpers] Re: vsmon error on reboot

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:29:46 +1200

I saves Startup Control in its own directory and put a shortcut to it on
the desktop. Once you click that, the Startup (user) tab shows what your
startup options are. Just check the ones you want to start there. Under
the Services tab, check minilog and True Vector (for Zonealarm). The
other stuff should not need changing in this case. The registry will be
updated to start the appropriate services next time you re-boot.

--
Regards, John Durham <http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>
ICQ number 112663246