[pchelpers] Re: sending emails from apartment

  • From: "Jackie MacWhirter" <jmacwhirter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:15:15 -0400

I had similar problem I was staying at a motel that I could log on - I
couldn't`to use my server to send out emails - their server I believe is
Globetrotter- my server is Cogeco  but I could send email via my hotmail
account --It was out on the remote  coast of the Gaspe, Quebec. They are
basically all French and their techy`s can hardly speak English I know I
lived there for a short time...I live in Niagara Falls now  where everything
usually works.  Jackie