[pchelpers] Re: (modem.cpl)

  • From: Cyril H Halbach <cyrilh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:21:20 -0500

        Don, when I had that problem with Windows 98 I was told to remove
all the modems and then go into the control panel add/remove hardware and
delete all the modems, reboot Windows 98 withno modems installed. Then
take the machine down and install the modem and boot back up wiht the
modem in the machine.. Windows 98 found it and installed it..
Cy