[pchelpers] Re: (modem.cpl)

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 08:24:34 +1300

I'm guessing on this. Possibly the file was ok, but failed to carry out
its task in the installation. That could indicate a problem with the
modem or the way it is installed.

If it is the file, you may have a scratched CD. Again, the supplier
should assist with that.

--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
ICQ number 112663246