[pchelpers] Re: Scam

  • From: "Shubert Kersey Jr." <skersey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:23:50 -0400

If it were not for scams the internet would not be so Exciting!<grin>  I
guess if they come to your home to break your leg...then pay up!  Otherwise,
why support their scam.  Multiple emails pretty well give away their
position as to honesty.
If you know someplace to report their scam then by all means do so.  Be sure
to tell them as well.

My username and password and secret question were recently stollen on Ebay
and it took all day to get it fixed.  Fortunately I did not loose anything
except my time. It was fixed before they had a chance to sell anything.
Scams abound.  Scoundrels too!

loose no sleep my brother!

shubert