[pchelpers] Re: Scam

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:01:49 -0500

Let's see...you could go to scambusters.com, Audrey and
Jim Lanford's site and let them know. Just for the heck of it,
save the page you put it on, with the file date showing the update.
Then, I would send them an e-mail letting them know that I complied
with their requirements. But, after having been harassed by them, I
no longer wish to have anything further to do with them. I would insist
they remove my site from their directory and stop contacting me. Since
their letters have been exceedingly threatening, I no longer wish to
be subjected to them. So, I will be filtering all their future
correspondence into trash. - then I would do just that.
Pc