[pchelpers] Re: Scam

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:52:05 -0700

what a joke! You think they are going to sue you for 25 bucks? Explain how
this effects your web site? Will your web site being on theirs cause
problems at your site? Excuse my ignorance. You didn't give them a checking
account card number or something like that did you? How are they going to
collect. Phoo I'd find a place to report them or ignore them completely.
Man I hate bully's.

Pen