[pchelpers] Urban Legends Reference

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 18:22:03 -0700

Susan does this sound like what Europa Business Finders offered you? I =
went to their site. I still haven't figured out how they made it appear =
you were trading services. There is a big halla balu about Link exchange =
scams, but apparently not much that can be done about it because like =
they commented on web master who is going to police it? I'm thinking =
Shurbert is right unless they bang down your door ignore them. In fact =
if you see an e-mail from them delete it don't even open it. If they =
send physical mail write on the envelope undeliverable and send it back. =
They may bank on people being so fed up with them harassing them they =
pay up so they will keep trying for a while. Personally I would send =
their mail back and ignore them....period.

Pen

 http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/bhcom.htm

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: Urban Legends Reference Pages Inboxer Rebellion (The Little ISP That
Couldn't).url