[pchelpers] Re: Fw:

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 09:06:18 +1300

Obviously something weird going on with it. Just to make sure windows
isn't behind the problem, please go to
Start
Run
type SFC
(that's System File Checker). It will compare all Windows files with the
originals and see if they have changed. Any altered ones can be
replaced. Then once the operating system is out of the way, the symptoms
of your problem may change.

tactilelady wrote:

> OH sorry must have done it wrong. Isn't this the correct site address?
> Penelope

Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
ICQ number 112663246
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786