[pchelpers] Re: Fw:

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:06:59 -0800

Thank you did as you specified it says my setupx.dll  is corrupted in my c
windows system and to restore it with my installation disk. Does this mean I
should put in my windows 98 second additon cd and run it? If I do will it
fix it or is there another step I need to take?

Thank you in adance. Please make it simple (smile)

Pen