[pchelpers] Re: Fw:

  • From: john.ford1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 22:06:06 +0000

Yes you are correct just find this file on you CD for
Windows or you can get this same file from where you
down loaded the program. Either way delete the file from
Windows and copy a new one in the same place that you
deleted it from. Make sure to empty you recycle bin to
get rid of th old file. Have you run and are running a
virus protection program? The file you named is easily
corrupted by a virus. I would suggest that you have a
virus program and keep it updated.

John F