[pchelpers] Re: Fw:

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:26:42 -0800

Ok John this is what it says is in browse. add-ons, cd sampler, drivers,
tools, win 98, autorum.inf, readme.txt, setup.exe and setuptip.txt. Just
remembered something I'm sure this is one of the files my server walked me
through removing. He had me remove five to solve a problem in outlook
express. Anyway when I did the second proeedture it couldn't find the file
anywhere assuming I did it right.

 Don't know where you are in this whole wide world if I don't hear from you
I'll assume you off for the night and look for more help tomorrow.

Pen