[pchelpers] Re: Fw:

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 14:58:13 -0800

How do I find the file on my cd? My windows 98 was down loaded from a cd.
Please don't think me stupid remember I have NO knowlege on how to do
anything that requires repairing my system. I just put the cd in and it does
its thing so if it requires more then that I don't understand what to do.

I have had a virus five times a sucessfully removed it Or at least this is
what my virus checker said. Yes I have a virus program and set it to scan
everyday and up date it weekly. I also do a weekly on line scanning.

I will also need to know what you mean by copy a new file in place of where
I deleted it from.

Hope you have great patience.

Thanking you again.

Pen