[pchelpers] Re: Temporary Files

  • From: "D Pfingsten" <lpfingsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 10:55:53 -0600

Who knows ... that was many many moons ago ... many many mistakes ago ...
Yes, I agree those stationery files ARE hard to find. After using a help page
on manually adding scrolling to stationery, and doing it over and over on
messages so I wouldn't forget how, I have learned exactly where those
stationery files are put when downloaded! ... but ... I couldn't tell you now
the directions for adding the scrolling file. I would have to find my "cheat
sheet" I printed out.  :-\  But I COULD tell you where to find the stationery
files.  8^)    So goes life, huh.