[pchelpers] Re: Temporary Files

  • From: "D Pfingsten" <lpfingsten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 07:51:22 -0600

Thanks. With my confidence bolstered, I revisited my Internet Tools Options and
Deleted the Temporary FILES. It took a little while longer than just a flash.
There must have been 'leventy dozen plus being stored in there! If something
has now strangely disappeared, I do believe I know where to find it again.
All's well that end's well, right!