[pchelpers] Re: Temporary Files

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:33:03 +1300

You may remember I suggested using SFC to you before. If you try it,
you'll find there's a place there to restore a corrupted file. All you
need to know is its exact name.

To refresh you:
click START
RUN
type SFC
click OK
look for the option that says "Extract one file from installation disk"
Select it and use the BROWSE to select which file to replace. It will be
retrieved from your Windows CD.

--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
ICQ number 112663246