[pchelpers] Re: Temporary Files

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:03:08 -0800

John would you be willing to continue to help me? My problem has been on
hold. Thank you for trying Nigel (hope I spelled your name correctly if not
forgive me) But with a contradiction in what to do my simple mindness has
definetly set in and I'm at a loss on how to preceed. So please John if you
don't mind how do I remove a bad file and replace it from my 98 cd and if
Nigel is correct could you confer and educate me ...please. Thank you. To
refresh your memory I'm the one with my outlook express acting up and need
to know what to click on my cd in brouse since what you said to click isn't
there except perhaps in another pc lingo. HELP oops help please. Thank you
Pen