[pchelpers] Microsoft Connection Manager

  • From: "John Ford" <john.ford1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Helpers" <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:11:44 -0500

Hello everyone!

I have a question. I was working on my son's computer as he lost his sound
card and other things, drivers became corrupted, and after restoring
everything and re-booting I have the following error message appear each and
every time I re-boot.

The error is as follows:
Microsoft Connection Manager
The service profile is damaged. Re-install the service profile.

I for the life of me cannot seem to locate what actually this means. My son
is using Windows 98SE as the OS. Would anyone have a clue? I deleted and
re-installed all of his software for connection to the Internet and yet the
mystery remains. Thanks for your help.

John F
---