RE: very odd problem....oracle support has been no help so far.

  • From: "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 14:13:42 -0400

Well, my commissioner took it upon himself to get involved with what he
thought was a slow response (that I couldn't speed up but he could because
he is a big shot).  It has ended up in Oracle finding that they had been
giving us $50,000 worth of stuff that we supposedly hadn't paid for and
caused us to buy all new CPU's to avoid furthere costs.  However, the stuff
that they said we didn't pay for, they had actually told us verbally was
part of what we had paid for.

So let the boss fix it for you.

Ruth