RE: very odd problem....oracle support has been no help so far.

  • From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:10:25 -0500

Yeah...i found that one yesterday.  I validated the structure of individual
mv's that I attempted to resfresh on their own.  They all validated fine but
the refreshes never completed.

The other bugs have to do with chained rows.  I could see this for 1 or 2
mv's but not 5 or 6 (that I've tested individually) or more.

Anyways, the database will no longer start so I can't get into it.  Since
there are other production databases on the machine, a reboot isn't
something I can just do.

My tar has been 'immediate response required' for the last 5 hours with no
updates.  Very very frustrating.

Thank you for the suggestion though.