RE: very odd problem....oracle support has been no help so far.

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 12:49:54 -0400

<....stuff deleted....>

>I'm pretty sure that the qualification test to
>become an anal-yst is:
>
>1.  Wipe your ass.
>
>Those anal-ysts who blow their nose, get the job.

Wow!  Don't hold back now, Stephen, tell us how
you really feel! ;-)

Though I don't have too many recent horror stories,
there have been occasions where I found my TAR in
"Waiting on Customer" status with no explanation as
to why.  When I asked why it was, and what they were
waiting on from me, the analyst couldn't tell me.
So I made him change it.  If my boss looks and sees
a TAR on an important issue in "Waiting on Customer"
for long periods of time, he comes down on me.  Got
to keep those analysts in mine....;-)