Re: oracle EE pricing

  • From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 21:38:20 +0200

We have used this SE and SE ONE licensing feature recently to make the
price more attractive to our customers. If somebody is yet doubtful I
think the best proof is that noone hunts down our customers :) as well
as publicly available tpc results.

For example for SE
http://www.tpc.org/tpcc/results/tpcc_result_detail.asp?id=109012001
Total # of Processors:   4