RE: oracle EE pricing

  • From: "Johnson, William L (TEIS)" <WLJohnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vlajos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vlajos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:34:16 -0500

Read all of the terms and conditions surrounding licensing before you buy.
Much of their documentation is available on the internet.  You can not
eliminate any licenses once you buy them from Oracle - and if you do, they
re-price support on all remaining licenses to make sure their revenue stream
stays the same at a minimum year-over-year.  I would make sure you read more
information surrounding the contract before you plan to do something like
this...

Bill