Re: OTN downloading problems

  • From: GovindanK <gkatteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:35:47 -0800

The 10gRel2 Docs / Reference url's were gone for some mysterious reasons. I had re-map them to my favorites.

GovindanK

Bill Ferguson wrote:
Is anybody else having problems downloading from OTN?

I haven't been able to since since Friday or Saturday.

Every time I select a file to download, then it takes me to the id and
password page, so I provide those (I even went through the extra step
to redo my password), and it just cycles back asking me to provide
them again. If I click the "contact us" link, then I simply get a
message "An error occurred while processing the request. Try
refreshing your browser. If the problem persists contact the site
administrator", but no contact info for the site administrator.

I've tried this on two different computers with the same results. Our
organization did make some more global changes Friday to 'improve'
security, and those have already caused me untold grief, so maybe
that's what my current problems are?

Thanks.