Re: Oracle out the door

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhthomp@xxxxxxxxx, Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

I'm wondering, have they seriously analyzed the cost of this move? Licensing of
Oracle might be expensive but the cost of a conversion of this magnitude...

Wow...

Look at it as an opportunity. As much as I hate SQL Server, if you go that
route, it will be good experience.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Feature
Blog: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com (Oracle Press)