Re: OEMGC and Standard Edition?

  • From: Gus Spier <gus.spier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 12:03:05 -0400

Ahh!  I knew there was a reason for all the artifact, legacy suites of
scripts we've inherited.

Our problem is that the previous incumbents became "overwhelmed" as they
downsized and transitioned ... leaving a situation for a new gang of dbas to
paw through and evaluate between than 1k mail messages carping about
"check_alert_logs" and "find_oracle_zombies"

After too many months, we finally have the beast trimmed down to less than
20 emails a day ... mostly dealing with a script that someone else owns.

Thanks,

Gus