[optimal] Re: The other side of the gripe from Denice Barsness

  • From: Stuart Alfred <stuart.alfred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:40:54 -0400

Sandor,
You must realize the all mighty hand of 'the free market' will take of this
problem.  It will also fix the problem of having a prescription sent *across
the street* from your Walgreens to the CVS because that store has Xalatan
25.00 cheaper.  Go ahead and try it, get them to sent it electronically and
see how far you get!  Small issues like greed and 'expert care' will help
the patients keep up with their current medications and eleminate redundant
testing.  We don't need to use the internet or information exchanges, just
keep hand writing prescriptions and faxing visual fields.  It will all work
out.

Stuart

--
Stuart Alfred, CRA, OCT-*C*