Re: reading books

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 01:48:08 EST

Oh well. I guess my first book was a programming manual for software we  used
at Great Western Sugar, but I don't count that. That was something I had to
read and it was work related. I found it interesting, but you'd have to be a
computer programmer to understand that. Even most of the programmers found it
boring, but when they were looking for something I could quote them chapter
and  page so I thought it was fun.

Gail

My first book was the business conduct guidelines for the company I  worked
for. Boring!!! When I finally got around to reading a full-length  book, it
was The Phantom Tollbooth, a wonderful children's book about words  and
language.
Mary
To unsubscribe at any time, just send a message  to:
_optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
with the word "unsubscribe" (without the quotes)
in the message  subject.
Tell your friends about the list.  They can subscribe by  sending a message
to:
_optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:optacon-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
with the word "subscribe" (without the quotes) in
the message  subject.
http://www.aol.com.