[optacon-l] Re: Extra Abilities Provided By The Optacon

  • From: "John Huffman" <j73.huffman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:50:38 -0500

Mary, you raise an excellent idea.  But, being something of a luddite, I've
been slow to embrace "virtual" recordings.  I guess I still like to have a
real CD in my real hands.  Now I wouldn't mind finding on-line sources for
some of those unreadable liner notes--unless, of course, they turned out to
be untagged PDF files created from scanned images.  JH