[optacon-l] Re: Extra Abilities Provided By The Optacon

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 17:18:12 -0500

Same here, Diane.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 3:05 PM
Subject: [optacon-l] Re: Extra Abilities Provided By The Optacon

One of the things I had begun to run into when my optacon quit on me was
that so much of the garbage I was getting in the mail was printed in odd
colors, not just in reverse white on black, but reading bills was far easier
because if you got used to the layout of the information, you knew where to
look for what.

When I worked as a medical transcriptionist, the optacon allowed me to check
my formatting to see that it was correct and look up patient information
along with terminology and medications. I would not have been able to stay
in my job as long as I did without the optacon.

Dianne

Dianne