[optacon-l] Re: Extra Abilities Provided By The Optacon

  • From: "John Huffman" <j73.huffman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:11:44 -0500

Speaking of the increasing strangeness that seems to be overtaking the
wonderful world of print---

I have booklets of CD liner notes that are printed with such weird colors
and lack of contrast between words and background that they can't be
effectively scanned, I can't read them with my trusty Optacons, and my
sighted spouse has given up in despair.

What I wouldn't give to be CEo of one of those recording companies for a
day!  The department responsible for getting those notes printed would look
very different by that day's end.

Regards, JH