[optacon-l] Re: Extra Abilities Provided By The Optacon

  • From: Carla Savage <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:33:18 +0000

Hi Catherine,
I read your story with interest. I'm currently teaching myself
drumming. I bought a Yamaha DD-65 which incorporates 8 drum pads. It
is aimed at the professional drummer who wants a lightweight drum kit
in a bag. Anyway, I started scanning it's mannual only to discover
what you also have found, the scanning programme missed things. I
then looked at the same page with the optacon and was then able to
fill in the missing information and amend my document as necessary.
There were pictures with information on as well as tables and arrows
pointing to related text. I now have a proper working mannual thanks
to the optacon.
Take care all and a happy new year.
Carla.