[opendtv] Re: its a wifi world - Re: Re: Twang's

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:54:24 -0400

We do.  Sort of.  The charge is broken down by "delivery" and "supply".  You can
buy the "supply" from a number of sources (including the likes of Sunoco), but
the delivery charge (the largest part, of course) is constant.

Oh wait...I just checked and it looks like Sunoco is out of the game.  Gee, I
wonder why?