[opendtv] Re: its a wifi world - Re: Re: Twang's

  • From: "John Willkie" <jmwillkie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:06:03 -0700

You are entitled to waive the "theft of service" and "trespassing" issues on
your own property.  However, you have no right to limit what others can do
in similar circumstances.

John Willkie

P.S.  Assuming that you live in the U.S., by the way, you don't pay for the
water (that would be a crime) but for the delivery of same to your
residence.