[opendtv] Re: Spectrum Use for Broadcasting

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:59:44 -0500

Love to test people on their perceptions of wine, sound, video etc. Easy to
manipulate those who really know what is high quality.

Love to test Bert on 480P compared to 1080i on any screen up to 50 inches.
Set up right he would choose wrong more than 50% of the time at nine feet or
more IMO. I am pretty sure I would also.

Maybe we could do that but as usual the smart "experts" wouldn't show up.
They, after all, are usually smart enough to know better.

Bob Miller