[opendtv] Re: Spectrum Use for Broadcasting

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:38:19 -0500

At 2:32 PM -0500 2/26/08, Cliff Benham wrote:
Craig Birkmaier wrote:
 > 480P is more than adequate for display up to about 40 inch diagonal;

Does your statement imply that I should not see a difference between 480p and any other higher resolution image?

When I watch my 38 inch 16:9 TV from 9 feet, I can not see the screen 'pixels' at all but I can easily see the difference between 480i, 480p
and 1080i.

And what is the source of your 480P content?