[opendtv] Re: News: Reps. Barton, Stearns Offer Alternative DTV Bill

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:19:24 -0500

At 8:43 PM -0500 2/5/09, Albert Manfredi wrote:

I don't know how anyone can complain about the infrastructure's potential. It's just a matter of putting it all to good use.

But we can complain about your insistence that everyone can get 30 channels like you.

You are an anachronism, trying to justify the unjustifiable, based on your physical location in space and time.