[opendtv] Re: News: Reps. Barton, Stearns Offer Alternative DTV Bill

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 18:29:41 -0800

Uh tom, all virtual channels are "sub-channels" since there is nothing to
indicate what is a sub-channel and what is a "main" channel.  So, are you
saying that you never watch digital television?

Also, I have seen stations that provide a (mostly hd) service on one
channel, and a 704 service on another, and a 480 on a third channel.

John Willkie