[opendtv] Re: News: Northwest Station Pulls Signal In Retransmission Battle

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:13:10 -0800

Well, that is not what Mr. Willkie said.  I said that broadcasters can't
unilaterally schedule the term of a retrans agreement, that it needs to be a
matter agreed upon by all parties to a negotiation.

Maybe some foolish cable guy/gal though it would be a good to schedule it
for day x.  So be it.

And, an anecdote proves nothing.

John Willkie