[opendtv] Re: News: Northwest Station Pulls Signal In Retransmission Battle

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:18:55 -0500

John -

I was not implying they even existed. But obviously it would be cheaper for a low budget station to not do much local news, or programming of almost any sort.

- Tom

John Willkie wrote:
Tom;

How many no-news local NBC affiliates have you ever heard of?  Last time I
checked, event the smallest NBC affiliates had local news.

Find my resume and video filters at www.trbarry.com

Tom Barry                       trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx
Find my resume and video filters at www.trbarry.com