[opendtv] New Chips Improve Color TV Dramatically

  • From: jeroen.stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 10:53:44 +0200

Hi,

See: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/screens-04c.html

The copyright notice seems to forbid me to quote the text
directly into this message. So just go an read it there.
It's about the future Philips LCoS RPTV with Genoa multi-
primary colour technology inside. You might say that Genoa's
story is slightly exaggerated, but it is interesting what
you can do with more than 3 primaries and colour processing.

Greetings,
-- Jeroen.
|-----------------------------+---------------------------------------|
| From:     Jeroen H. Stessen | E-mail:   Jeroen.Stessen@xxxxxxxxxxx  |
| Building: SFJ-5.22 Eindhoven| Philips Digital Systems Laboratories  |
| Phone:    ++31.40.27.32739  | Visiting & mail address: Glaslaan 2   |
| Fax:      ++31.40.27.32572  | NL 5616 LW Eindhoven, the Netherlands |
| Pager:    ++31.6.6513.3818  | Visit us: http://www.pdsl.philips.com/|