[opendtv] Re: Multi-Unit Dwellings and ATSC

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:57:44 -0700

And, every time over the last 22 years that the "antis" have come up with
some new banning wrinkle, the FCC has consistently expanded the "limited
Federal pre-emption."  At last check, they had done so four times.

John Willkie, who is smelling behalfism at work.  I've actually used the FCC
actions to ward off municipal bureaucrats who wanted me to file permits for
satellite dishes.  "I'd rather spend the money suing you in Federal court"
since your local rules are at variance with what the FCC permits.  Worked
like a champ; I even added a second dish, and planned on a third.

  _____