[opendtv] Re: Multi-Unit Dwellings and ATSC

  • From: "Adam Goldberg" <adam_g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:31:51 -0400

Dan,

There may or may not be problems.  The facts are what they are - the rules
prohibit prohibitions on installation of (safe) external antennas (satellite
and OTA).  The regulatory history of the implementations of this requirement
strike a rather sensible balance between safety, historical preservation and
the rights of owners in areas of their exclusive use (like their balcony).