[opendtv] Re: 20060912 Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: Bob <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:00:34 -0400

John Shutt wrote:

It has been my experience that there are no mail-in rebates, only mail-in lotteries. You may or may not ever really see a rebate check.

John
That WAS my opinion also but recently I have had a perfect record. In fact I never didn't get a rebate. The real problem , headache, is how do you keep track of or even know if you got that rebate that is due in three months or so. I never bothered until I found this website.

http://www.allmyrebates.com/

You just plug in all your rebates info and they track it for you.

Bob Miller