[ola] Re: vocab recycle

  • From: ANGELA STEPHENS <ASTEPH1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 14:40:07 -0800

Sometimes I will have my students sit back to back; one has a paper and pen or
small whiteboard with marker and the other will describe someone (or a monster)
while the other draws. Then they share to see if partner B drew what partner A
saw. I have also given partner A the “who” or “what” card to describe and
turned it into a competition.  The kids loved that.