[ola] Re: New music!

  • From: Eric Briggs <ericb6.02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 22:13:36 -0800

Thanks Andrew. I first went to Pandora but couldn't find Manitú. So of
course I asked my teenage daughter and she rolled her eyes and told me to
go to Youtube to find them! and of course that worked. I can see why your
class likes them. I also looked up the lyrics and can see making an
activity out of this. Thanks for the recommendation.

- Eric Briggs