[obol] Re: Wherefore art thou, oh albatross?

  • From: "5hats@xxxxxxxx" <5hats@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oregon Birders OnLine <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "joel.geier@xxxxxxxx" <joel.geier@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 16:29:58 +0000

I see a definite problem developing here.  A few years back when the Smew
showed up on the Columbia River, it was reported inboth  western and eastern
Oregon field notes  in Oregon Birds.  If we can’t decide where the boundary is
for those geographical areas, how on earth are we going to do so for some spot
in the blue Pacific?  This whole thing is all too funny.  I’m with Patterson on
this one.  Lots of lists, few which conform to  ABA rules.

Darrel

Sent from Windows Mail