Re: [nvda-translations] some internal commands are spoken in English

  • From: David Hole <balubathebrave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 15:22:15 +0100

Hi.

Just to note, I've also seen such in the settings of the norwegian
translation in the nightly build. Hope there could be an 2012.3.1 to
fix this issues :-)
And while speaking, NVDA doesn't say ¤ in norwegian. I actually don't
know the use of this character, but it should have norwegian name :-)

-David